How do I update my Admin Department in my Profile or Expense Report?
How to update my Admin Department in my Profile or Expense Report
March 04, 2021
What is it?
When submitting Expense Reports in Concur, The Admin Department (level 8) will drive workflow routing to the Initial Reviewer, when applicable. You should update your Concur Profile to include a default Admin Department for your Expense Reports. The Admin Department in your Concur Profile will be pre-populated from PAC, if it was available. In addition, you can change the Admin Department within an Expense Report if it needs to be different from the one in your Profile.
In order to select an Admin Department in Concur, it must be budget valid. If your Admin Department is not available for selection in Concur, work with the appropriate colleague(s) in your Department to ensure that the Administrative Department is budget valid.
Who’s it for?
Anyone who needs to submit an Expense Report in Concur.
To update your Concur Profile:
1. Click Profile and Profile Settings on the top right of your screen.
2. Click Request Information or the Expense Information link. The Request Information and Expense Information forms are exactly the same and updating can be accomplished in either place as the information is identical.
Important Note:The Expense Information screen pictured above is for example purposes only. You should complete the information so that it contains your relevant department and ChartString information.
3. Click the Admin Department dropdown to search and select the appropriate Admin Department. You can search by either Text or Code (level 8 Admin Department).
4. Click the Save button.
To enter a different Admin Department within an Expense Report:
1. Create a New Expense Report or view the Report Header of an existing unsubmitted Expense Report.
2. Click the Admin Department dropdown to search and select the appropriate Admin Department. You can search by either Text or Code (level 8 Admin Department).
3. Click the Create Report button to create the new Expense Report or the Save button to save the changes to an existing Expense Report.