The following are the University's preferred airlines:
- Delta Airlines and its partner airlines which include:
- Air France
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines and its partner airlines which include:
- Air Canada
- Brussels Airlines
- All Nippon Airways
- American Airlines and its partner airlines which include:
- British Airways
- Japan Airlines
Benefits of our partnerships with some of our preferred airlines when tickets are booked via Concur Travel or over the phone with a World Travel, Inc. (WTI) Counselor include:
- Fare discounts on most fare levels
- Name Change offering for name changes on wholly unused nonrefundable tickets on some airlines for a fee
- Access to Preferred Seats, i.e. aisle, exit row or window near the front of the plane at no extra cost
- Priority Boarding for SkyMiles® Members for early boarding
Preferred Hotels for New York City
- The Belleclaire*
- The Arthouse*
- The Warwick New York
- The Aloft Harlem
- The Edge
- The Lucerne
*These hotels include complimentary breakfast in Columbia negotiated rates.
Preferred Hotels - Domestic & International
Through World Travel, Inc.’s Global Hotel Program partnerships, travelers will gain immediate access to competitive rates at over 44,000 hotel properties across the globe, from boutique hotels to major chains. Partnership rates at participating hotels will automatically display in Concur as “Radius” rates under “Room Options” and may also be booked over the phone with a World Travel Counselor.
Hertz is the University's preferred car rental company.
Benefits of our partnerships with Hertz when rentals are booked via Concur Travel or over the phone with a WTI Travel Counselor include:
- Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) included in the rates for rentals in the U.S. including Alaska, Hawaii and the District of Columbia.
- Liability insurance included in the rates for rentals in the U.S. including Alaska, Hawaii and the District of Columbia.
Amtrak is the University's preferred rail provider and contractual benefits include:
- Access to heavily discounted “Saver” fares.
- Discount on all Acela Business Class travel between Boston, MA and Washington, DC (inclusive of intermediate segments).
- Discount on Northeast Regional Business Class and Coach travel on the following travel segments:
- New York, NY to/from Philadelphia, PA and Wilmington, DE
- Philadelphia, PA to/from Stamford, CT
- Washington, DC to/from Philadelphia, PA and Wilmington, DE