How do I view the approval status of an Expense Report I approved?
Learn how to view the approval status of an Expense Report you approved.
November 18, 2020
What is it?
As a Concur Approver, the default view shows the Expense Reports pending your approval. You can change the View to display the Expense Reports that you have approved in the past and then view the Approval Flow of a selected Expense Report.
Who’s it for?
Anyone who has an Approval role in Concur.
How do I do it?
1. Log into Concur and click the Approvals tab. Your Approvals queue appears.
2. Click the Reports link. The initial view of Reports Awaiting Your Approval appears in the Expense Report List.
3. Click the View dropdown and select the desired View for the Reports you Approved.
The results for the selected View appear.
4. Click the desired Expense Report row to open.
5. Click the Details menu and select Approval Flow. The Approval Flow window appears displaying the approval workflow and status.