You can search ARC for Vouchers associated with Concur transactions The Concur Report Key maps to the ARC Invoice ID and can be used in ARC to search for the Voucher associated with the Concur transaction. Refer to the Looking up Concur Transactions in ARC and FDS job aid for more detailed information.
Who’s it for?
Anyone who needs to view the status of a Voucher in ARC associated with a Concur transaction.
How do I do it?
In order to look up the ARC Voucher associated with a fully approved Concur transaction, you must find the Concur Report Key for the Expense Report.
1. In Concur, click the Expense tab. The Report Library View displays Active Expense Reports.
2. Click the View dropdown and select the desired view.
The search results appear.
3. Click the row of the desired Expense Report to view.
4. Click the Print/Share dropdown and select CU DetailedReport w/ Summary. The CU Detailed Report w/ Summary window displays the Report Key.
Once you know the Report Key, you can use it to find the Voucher in ARC.
1. In ARC, navigate to Main Menu > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry.
2. Click the Find an Existing Value tab.
3. Enter the Report Key from the Expense Report into the Invoice Number field.
4. In the Origin field, enter CNR.
5. Click Search. Vouchers that begin with the same invoice numbers appear in the search results.
Depending on the Concur transaction type, the Invoice Number will display the Concur Report Key appended with an R, A, or C. Refer to the ARC Voucher to Concur Field Mapping section of the Looking up Concur Transactions in ARC and FDS job aid for details.